1. APark - Auckland Airport Cheapest Park & Ride Service for short term car park, long term car park near Auckland Airport with Shuttle drop off to and pick up from airport.
Park your car by the other car as close as possible but no more than 400 mm (diameter of your car steer wheel) apart from one side and head side of your car to the other car, fence or wall, and take the shuttle immediately. Your correct and accurate parking is critical to help us to run this park and ride facility at the cheapest rate for you. Parking over this distance will result additional charges. 10 minutes to the airport. If you do not see the Shuttle and our staff when you arrive, please just park your car in an free car park space between existing cars, and display your paid booking receipt on your car, and take a seat at the waiting area waiting for our staff and shuttle.
The car parking are for booked and paid customer cars and authorised vehicle only. Unpaid cars will be locked and towed away.
2. APark - Auckland airport car parking (long stay or short term or overnight) for all types of cars. The car parks have been fully moniored by CCTV with full secure fence. We have been carrying out security inspections frequently to ensure the safety of all paid and authorised vehicles.
3. Secure Car parks, online reserve and pay to secure parking spot with APark - Park and Shuttle Service or Park and Ride Service.
4. We will provide 7/24 service. Unpaid walk in customers will not be guaranteed for full service.(Please read FAQ, about 7/24 service)
HOW IT WORKS
Shuttle service for online booked and paid customers
> Please make online booking and payment via our website: www.apark.nz. It is important to enter your vehicle registration number correctly when you book. Vehicles with no registration in our system will be towed away.
> Check-in means you drive to Apark at 57 Pavilion Drive and check-in at the office on time. Text us on 022-652-2088.(eg. car rego+ check in)
To domestic airport, 1hr 15 mins before flight depart to check-in.
To international airport, 3 hrs before flight depart to check-in
> For any changes to your booking, please text us on our mobile： 0226522088. Changes are not guaranteed for notices less than 24 hours.
Check-out means airport pickup and car check out from car park.
> Return pickup: Text us: 022 6522 088, with "car rego + domestic OR international terminal" information.
> Domestic Terminal Pickup: Getting out of the airport, the Bus stop is under the air control tower by the Jetstar terminal, Gates 62-63.
> International Terminal Pickup: New transport pick-up zone behind TE ARIKINUI PULLMAN hotel or Novotel hotel. Please come out of Gate B or C in the international terminal, and go to the tunnel on the opposite side. There are about 200 meters (~5 minutes walk). At the end of the tunnel, you will see the shuttle pick-up zone.
Apark services are based on your bookings only; full service is not guaranteed to non-booked walk-in customers.
Customers who fail to arrive within 1 hour of their booking time will forfeit their booking.
APark takes no responsibility for missing flights or related matters.
Q. If I don't follow or read "how it works" OR "FAQS", What will happen?
A. Anything is possible. Apark is not taking any responsibility. For example, you are using our service not matching your booking, OR not matching our "how it works" and "FAQS" OR not matching terms & conditons.
Q. What is business hours, what is 24/7 ?
A.1) Apark shuttle van is from 5am to 11.59pm for online paid customers.
2)Office & car park open for public (walk-in customers) from 8am-8pm.
3) From midnight to 5am, Apark may let booked customers to use Uber instead of Apark's shuttle van.Apark will give customers gate code to acess car park. Those customers have to know how to use Uber and pay for Uber( between APARK car park and Auckland airport) first. Apark will redeem it base on receipt later.
Q. Definition of "Free shuttle", "From $5 per day"?
A.This is for business customers, business to business trading.(This service is not available for any online booking customers.)
Q. How often does your shuttle run?
A. (Approx every 30 mins)
Q. Is the parking area secured?
A. Yes. All vehicles are inside secure fences.
Q. Can you transport us to another location besides the airport or the APark parking site?
A. We cannot guarantee this as our shuttle service only provides transfers between our parking site and Auckland Airport’s Domestic or International terminals. For special requests on location, please talk to our staff. However, we will only accept requests that do not conflict with Domestic/International shuttle guests.
Q. Will booking online be cheaper than over the phone?
A. online might be cheaper.
Q. Can the shuttle carry large or bulky luggage?
A. Extra may be charged in the car park office, $10 each item.
Q. Booster seats provided?
A. Booster seats are available on request.
Q. Do you charge a cancellation fee?
Q. Will Apark cancel my booking?
A. Maybe. Apark may cancel your booking with refund only (due to staff, weather, etc), and it's not taking any extra resposibilites.
Q. I don’t know my return time, does that matter?
A. No.Please put "NONE". Please update it by phone message. You need to give us 24 hours notice to ensure service to be provided.
Q. How do I book a shuttle on return?
A. Please text us: 022 6522 088 when you are ready at pick up point with your bags.
Q. What happens if I find damages on my vehicle?
A. APark is not responsible for any losses or damages for any cars parking in this facility and any related losses and/or damages. It is entirely the responsibility of the user of this facility and service to arrange their own insurance or losses and damages covers before use of this facility and service
Q. Any extra charge maybe there?
A. 1.Extra one day parking, at least $5+GST, public holiday is $10+GST.
2. Any change in your booking. It may be at least $20+GST.
3. Over size cars: In order to secure your park space, please book and pay two separate car parks under the same car registeration number if your car is over 6 meters in lengther but less than 9 meters. Also report to our staff about your over length car before take the shuttle. This will protect your car being locked or towed away.
4. Extra People and Luggages: Our price for each booking include shuttle service for one free drop off to and one free pick up from Auckland Airport terminal specified points for one person and one luggage greater 600 mm (in length, or width, or height) but less than 1,200 mm either in length, or width, or height). $10 extra charge for each extra person, or each extra piece of luggage over 600 mm but less than 1,200 mm (in length, or width, or height) will be applied. However, there are very frequent and convenient buses to airport terminal close to our car parks. This can be a very easy way for you to take your extra luggages and poeple to airport terminals without paying us extra. Or You can simply drop your extra people and luggage to the airports terminas before parking to our site - only mins away between the airport terminals and our car parks. Please check with our staff for closeby buses nearby our car park side if you can not find out.
5. Park your car by the other car side by side to the other car as close as possible but no more than 400 mm apart from one side, and from the head to the other car, fence or wall, and take the shuttle immediately. Your correct and accurate parking is critical to help us to run this park and ride facility at the cheapest rate for you. Parking over this distance limit will result additional charges depending on your parking days (extra $5 per day) .